techflame700

Commendable
Nov 30, 2018
I’m having trouble deciding between two monitors: the Dell UltraSharp U2719D and the LG 27GL850. I primarily use my monitor for gaming (but not many fast paced games), general use like web browsing and Office and I’m starting to get into Photoshop. What are the most important differences between the two for my use case? Which one should I choose? Thanks!

Solution
I would go with the LG based mostly on color reproduction. Both should have sharp pictures and good refresh rates, but color reproduction and accuracy are a big thing for me. The LG's display should have greater color accuracy. Though, you honestly can't go wrong with either display.
I would go with the LG based mostly on color reproduction. Both should have sharp pictures and good refresh rates, but color reproduction and accuracy are a big thing for me. The LG's display should have greater color accuracy. Though, you honestly can't go wrong with either display.

Solution

techflame700

Commendable
Nov 30, 2018
Does 144 Hz make a difference coming from 60 Hz?