[SOLVED] Can’t fit PSU in my case with the cables.

Jun 16, 2021
I’m not sure if this is a problem with my case, but I can only fit the psu in the case with all the cables removed, and because of a drive tray that doesn’t seem to be removable, I’m unable to plug the cables into the back of the psu whilst it is in the case. So if anyone has any ideas or something that would be appreciated.

I’m not sure if this is a problem with my case, but I can only fit the psu in the case with all the cables removed, and because of a drive tray that doesn’t seem to be removable, I’m unable to plug the cables into the back of the psu whilst it is in the case. So if anyone has any ideas or something that would be appreciated.

And yet you cannot tell us what case and power supply you are using?

The case a CiT Blaze is and the psu is a Corsair RM750x

It seems that you didn't read comments about the case, below is a comment from Amazon listing about this CiT Blaze case.

So the issue you encountered is somehow expected.

The case is cheap I get that but few things that are just stupid. Cable management is nigh impossible as there is zero room on the back and also the cut out for the CPU power cable is covered by the motherboard? Has a cut out at the front for an AIO but when fitted it offsets the front fans and looks stupid also wont fit on the top as it's blocked by the motherboard, only just fit a 212 Evo I had lying about in there as a last resort. To top it off I was missing a motherboard standoff for ATX. Not yet fitted the PSU but as others have said there is zero room for the cables and they have resorted to bending the HDD cages so can't wait for that. Lucky for me this isn't my first time working in something like this and have done quite a few builds.

Jun 16, 2021
It seems that you didn't read comments about the case, below is a comment from Amazon listing about this CiT Blaze case.

So the issue you encountered is somehow expected.
Ah right, thanks. I didn’t look at many reviews of the case back when I bought it, and sorry for somewhat wasting your time. I’ll make sure and be more thorough next time.

Solution