[SOLVED] Can’t Fix Windows Blackscreen on my PC

Apr 7, 2020
Hello all,

I was attempting to fix my COD Warzone updater, and I got "help" from Blizzard support telling me to clear my startup processes in Task manager. When I next restarted, My BIOS screen (MSI BIOS 5) showed up with a black box with a loading wheel and the text "preparing automatic repair" and then it would take me to a completely blank black screen where no mouse or keyboard actions showed or helped. I have tried hard rebooting to get into safe mode, I have attempted to use a Windows 10 Installation Media to repair or even reinstall my Windows, and have tried numerous other suggestions from the Internet. However, these actions were to no avail and I have been waiting here on a black screen for half an hour wondering how to fix this issue. It seems similar to issues experienced by some Laptops, but I have a desktop.

Could anyone be of any assistance in helping me solve this?

Solution
First, how did you "clear my startup processes in Task manager". Next try a cold boot. Unplug your PC, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then plug your PC back in and try to boot.