Question Can’t get a display on monitors after using DDU

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
Ok so i used DDU so i could reinstall my rtx 2070 super drivers. I went into safe mode and no network usage. I didnt turn safe mode off before i did the ddu uninstaller… am i screwed. I have tried everything even using a tv to my motherboard. And taking out the cmos and ressetting that. And nothing

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu

what the monitor? what connection? dvi/hdmi/dp?
I7 6700k
Noctua DH-15 cooler
Ram not sure speed atm
MotherBoard is z170a gaming m5
Gpu rtx 2070 super FE
Psu is EVGA supernova g2 750w
Monitor is a Sceptre 165hz monitor
It uses dp for 165hz but it also has hdmi ive used both when connected to gpu and motherboard and nothing, just says entering safe mode. I just don’t get it….
The only thing I didn’t do was when I restarted my pc (in safe mode) was to turn safe mode off. Because any other time ive used DDU i had turned safe mode off before using ddu but using it in safe mode at the time

FluffyButtonsXD

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
are you sure it said safe mode or power saving mode?
Power saving mode. Sorry bout the late response but i ended up taking my pc to a shop to do a diagnostics, and so far they are saying it’s possibly the motherboard. They took out 3 sticks of ram and it booted up with just 1. And also the usb ports on the mobo i use for my keyboard/mouse don’t work. If it is my mobo ill order the same msi z170a gaming m5