Can’t install windows

Feb 9, 2019
So i just built a new pc for a friend of mine and upon trying to install windows it gives me the message “windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cuase”. Initially on the first boot It began to download the files then stopped saying It had a problem. every time after that when i select “install windows 10 64 bit” it gives me this message. It also says further down on the page “windows couldn’t be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or has an error”. Has anyone seen this before, and how can i fix this if so? And i can’t even get to the point where i am able to select my language and repair pc.
Error code 0xc000098
Build:
I5-9500
Evga rtx 2060
Gigabyte z390 aorus
G.skill trident RGB
Samsung 970 m2
Seagate hdd
Corsair h100i
NZXT h500

Colif

Win 11 Master
it could be the USB itself, try making another ISO and use another USB drive.

that error is for the boot files, I am not sure if its the boot drive or the USB. If its right at startup and you sure you booting off the USB< it has to be the USB itself

should only have 1 drive in while installing win 10 so remove the Seagate from power and try running secure erase function in bios to clear m.2 to make sure the errors aren't being caused by a dead windows.

Feb 9, 2019