[SOLVED] Can’t log in to my PC WIN 10 log in loop

Solution
is black screen right as page appears or after you put in login info?
If its after login, instead of entering any names, click on the power button in bottom right of screen
while holding shift, click the restart button
this loads you into Advanced startup

Lets go into safe mode and see if same thing happens
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
Pc will restart and load safe mode

I bet it works normal?

If the black screen is there as soon as Login screen appears, try this (we can't go into safe mode this way as it only works if you can get into wind 10 as far as login screen)
start PC, when the windows logo...

Colif

Win 11 Master
is black screen right as page appears or after you put in login info?
If its after login, instead of entering any names, click on the power button in bottom right of screen
while holding shift, click the restart button
this loads you into Advanced startup

Lets go into safe mode and see if same thing happens
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
Pc will restart and load safe mode

I bet it works normal?

If the black screen is there as soon as Login screen appears, try this (we can't go into safe mode this way as it only works if you can get into wind 10 as far as login screen)
start PC, when the windows logo appears, press the reset button on your PC and make it restart again.
do that 3 times and windows will load into automatic repair. Let it run and at end it offers an options screen. Take it
This loads you into advanced startup.

Lets see if startup repair can fix that Black screen
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

Solution