[SOLVED] Can’t log into pc after going into safe mode.

Bazzaboy2006

Prominent
Feb 25, 2020
I used amd clean and ask me to go into safe mode because of error. I did so but now when i go to log in screen i cant type in my password. Mouse doesnt work or keybourd it seems. But if i open command prompt i can type. Is there any way i can get into my windows and maybe change not needing password whislt i get this problem sorted.

Solution
I used amd clean and ask me to go into safe mode because of error. I did so but now when i go to log in screen i cant type in my password. Mouse doesnt work or keybourd it seems. But if i open command prompt i can type. Is there any way i can get into my windows and maybe change not needing password whislt i get this problem sorted.
You can follow this tutorial on how to exit safe mode in Windows 10. One of the options is to type the following into the command prompt and press enter:
Code:
shutdown /r

Edit: if you are already out of safe mode, please disregard this answer.

Lutfij

Titan
We do not provide assistance to bypassing security measures, per our forum rules. The best solution I can offer while you're in this state, is that you might want to consider reinstalling the OS if you don't have anything important stored on the laptop's drive. To add, I think you removed the chipset drivers for the platform while you used AMD Cleanup Utility. If my assumption is right, you're going to have to reinstall the OS, unless a USB keyboard driven magically works on the laptop(which I doubt it will since the chipset drivers are missing).

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
You can follow this tutorial on how to exit safe mode in Windows 10. One of the options is to type the following into the command prompt and press enter:
Code:
shutdown /r

Edit: if you are already out of safe mode, please disregard this answer.

Solution