can 32 bit games or software support 64 bit os?

IAm Victories

Reputable
Feb 17, 2015
hey there guys last day i asked a question of same type but i couldnt tell you guys the real point my question was can 32 bit stuff or .exe files run on 64bit os...cause i replaced windows 8.1 64bit on windows 7 32 bit now to the real point when i was on win 7 i was able to play games like batman arkham city,gta iv or black ops etc but they run properly on win 7 but when i try to run these games on windows 8.1 64 bit they run horribly and sometimes crash
my pc specs is intel core 2 duo e6550 2.33ghz
6gb ram ddr2
amd radeon hd 6350 1gb gddr3

Solution
Generally speaking, most 32-bit applications & games will run quite happily on 64-bit Windows thanks to the 32-bit emulation mode that's built in to it.

However, some games may have a 64-bit version available. Where that is the case, you should install the 64-bit version.

i7Baby also makes a good point, your game version may not be Windows 8 compatible. In that case you would need to upgrade it to the latest version.
Generally speaking, most 32-bit applications & games will run quite happily on 64-bit Windows thanks to the 32-bit emulation mode that's built in to it.

However, some games may have a 64-bit version available. Where that is the case, you should install the 64-bit version.

i7Baby also makes a good point, your game version may not be Windows 8 compatible. In that case you would need to upgrade it to the latest version.

Solution

IAm Victories

Reputable
Feb 17, 2015

thank you i7