[SOLVED] Can a 700w coolermaster psu run an rtx 3070 + ryzen 5 2600x and would it bottleneck

Sep 3, 2020
I have a 700w coolermaster psu and an Ryzen 5 2600x + ASUS b450 PRIME motherboard, so would it run those PLUS an rtx 3070. And would the 5 2600x bottleneck the 3070? (I dont have any extra devices in my pc that would use up energy like water cooling, or rgb or alot of fans)

Solution
Coolermaster is the brand for the PSU while 700W is the wattage, what is the model for the PSU and what is it's age? The connector on the RTX3070 is different than what we've been dealing with thus far. First hold out until reviews come out, then also think about investing in a PSU that is designed to handle the higher power draw of the RTX3070.

Lutfij

Titan
Coolermaster is the brand for the PSU while 700W is the wattage, what is the model for the PSU and what is it's age? The connector on the RTX3070 is different than what we've been dealing with thus far. First hold out until reviews come out, then also think about investing in a PSU that is designed to handle the higher power draw of the RTX3070.

Solution