[SOLVED] can a AMD Ryzen 9 5900X display anything on a monitor

Jan 31, 2022
Hello, I built a PC with a ryzen 9 5900X and a RTX 3070 on a ASrock mobo.

I saw that the processor doesn't have integrated graphics.
I'm trying to add a 3rd monitor that would be connected to the motherboard. As expected, so far, the 3rd display is not detected by the system. The BIOS doesn't have any iGPU options (as the processor doesn't have any iGPU).
I tested all the monitors that i own on the motherboard and none were detected.

Is there a way to display someting with that CPU/Mobo combo or should i just give up and buy an adaptator to connect the 3rd monitor to the GPU ?

Thanks in advance.

Solution

I'm trying to add a 3rd monitor that would be connected to the motherboard. As expected, so far, the 3rd display is not detected by the system. The BIOS doesn't have any iGPU options (as the processor doesn't have any iGPU).

Is there a way to display someting with that CPU/Mobo combo or should i just give up and buy an adaptator to connect the 3rd monitor to the GPU ?

Thanks in advance.
There is no way to use the motherboard ports.

kanewolf

Titan

Thanks in advance.
There is no way to use the motherboard ports.

Reactions: korben0001
Solution