[SOLVED] can a e5620 2.4ghz 4 cores with a gtx 1050ti 4gb run games like battlefield 1 properly ?

i never play it before but i have seen many benchmark that even an i3 2th gen run it smoothly on campain so i suggest him

From personal experience, BF V is a stuttering mess with an i3 9100F and a RTX 2070 Super. It can certainly run with a configuration like that, but it is nothing that is even remotely ejoyable.

im sorry its bf 3

That makes a lot more sense, and I agree that there's a chance it could work

EDIT : Depending on the screen resolution OP is hoping for, 4K would be a bit much :p

Last edited:
Reactions: vcc98554vn
Apr 17, 2020
From personal experience, BF V is a stuttering mess with an i3 9100F and a RTX 2070 Super. It can certainly run with a configuration like that, but it is nothing that is even remotely ejoyable.

That makes a lot more sense, and I agree that there's a chance it could work

EDIT : Depending on the screen resolution OP is hoping for, 4K would be a bit much :p
So with a pc like mine i wont be able to play bf5

So with a pc like mine i wont be able to play bf5

I would not consider that very likely, no. Ther are certain factors at play, of course, such as screen resolution and personal expectations to performance.

But even with that in mind, and the expectaions to the performance set to very low, the performance will be to a point, where it is not possible to enjoy the game experince at all.

It was a terrible stuttering mess when I had to replace my current CPU for a 9th Gen i3 for a short period of time, I can't see how it would work with your current hardware, to be honest.

Battlefield 1 would perform better, but that doesn't mean you should try. Some of the older Battlefield titles could potentially work

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhammed5112
Apr 17, 2020
I would not consider that very likely, no. Ther are certain factors at play, of course, such as screen resolution and personal expectations to performance.

But even with that in mind, and the expectaions to the performance set to very low, the performance will be to a point, where it is not possible to enjoy the game experince at all.

It was a terrible stuttering mess when I had to replace my current CPU for a 9th Gen i3 for a short period of time, I can't see how it would work with your current hardware, to be honest.

Battlefield 1 would perform better, but that doesn't mean you should try. Some of the older Battlefield titles could potentially work
Thank you so much

Thank you so much

As vcc98554vn has already mentioned, Battlefield 3 could possibly an idea for you

I don't remember the minimum requirements, but if you are interested in playing one of the Battlefield games, Battlefield 3 was actually a very good game, and I have had lots of good times playing it, both solo campaign and online.
It has been a while since I played last time, but not too long ago, there were still servers up for multiplayer (although there are a lot of cheaters now).

It ran really smoothly, even when it was new.

So that could be something you could look further into and see if your hardware is good enough. It is not too expensive either, if I remember correctly.

Battlefield Bad Company 2, is a bit older, but still a great game for singlepayer. I think it is even possible to find servers for playing online still, but I'm not too sure, it has been a year or more, since I last tried it, but I did enjoy a couple of good rounds online last time I looked.