[SOLVED] Can a "EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB GDDR5 (Single Fan)" fit my desktop?

Jan 26, 2019
Hello, community. I am having a confusing situation to determine if this GPU can fit in my Hp desktop or not. My current GPU I am using is the "EVGA GeForce GTX1050Ti GAMING 4GB GDDR5'.

I have researched the sizes of these two GPUs, the mentioned GPU in the title being 172.72mm in length and my current card being 144.78mm in length or 27.94mm difference (Apparently). Problem is I can't be so sure if it can fit. My pc is not designed for longer GPUs like the double fans which is 191 mm in length.
Can you guys tell me if the "EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB GDDR5 (Single Fan)" fit in my pc? Because I do not want a half a centimetre over difference to stop the whole excitement.

Here is my desktop Info from Cpu-Z and Command Prompt

HP 82FE Mainboard
HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx

Thanks.

Solution
You will simply have to open your case and measure to see if you have 28mm more room beyond your current card. This is not something we can help you with.

jfriend00

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2007
So, see if you have a few extra millimeters in case it's not exactly the size in the spec. But honestly, they're not going to vary much from the spec. These aren't cut manually, they're all machine made. I'm sure they have tolerances, but they're going to be pretty much all the same size. If you're really, really concerned, but it from a place you can return it to if it doesn't fit (around here that would be something like Best Buy or Frys), but measure first. I own that exact card, but I don't have the same desktop as you so I have no idea how much room it does or doesn't have.

TRENDING THREADS