Question Can a Graphic card cause the PC to not automatically restore, reboot and all options possible in the advance reboot section?

Feb 16, 2019
Hi all,

This morning my PC crashed when starting a game and did not wanted to start up again. The automatic recovery did not work and gave an error, I tried the all the options it gave me in the advance section, even the system reboot without the deletion of files and even this did not work.
When telling the sytem to continue to windows, the screen went black and the mouse and keyboard were not responsive as well (as the lights were off and did not react to anything).

Then I was like, ok lets see if the save mode works, which it did. So I came to the conclusion that maybe it is the graphic card, as this one is cancelled in save mode as well and as the PC crashed when starting a game.
Also once this morning the PC went back to normal windows, and within 2 minutes when I wanted to google something, I got a white screen with thin orange stripes. So all those 3 things together seems like ok maybe its the graphic card?

So I removed the graphic card and now the PC can start again without any problem...

So is it possible that all this trouble is caused by a graphic card that maybe had its time?
Even though there is no logic for me in the automatic recovery not to work and even the reinstallation with maintaining the documents to fail.

Thanks in advance! :)

Justizenator