Question Can a graphics card break a PSU?

Oct 17, 2020
I’ve been having some problems with my PC. There’s a more detailed post on my profile but what I basically want to know now is if a graphics card can break a PSU in any way.
I need to know so I can replace whatever part is broken (it wasn’t the PSU as I tried two)

I’ve been having some problems with my PC. There’s a more detailed post on my profile but what I basically want to know now is if a graphics card can break a PSU in any way.
I need to know so I can replace whatever part is broken (it wasn’t the PSU as I tried two)
Probably if it wasn't able to handle all the components,i dint find any details you might consider it putting here.

Oct 17, 2020
If you're using an older PSU with worn components, and the video card suddenly places a load on it that it can't handle, then parts can fail.
It was causing complete restarts on my old PSU. I bought a new one and it completely broke after putting the graphics card (980 ti) in my second pci slot. In the first slot it was causing the same shutdowns. Forgot to mention smoke was coming out of the GPU