Question Can a humming outlet damage a Nintendo switch adapter?

Mar 26, 2020
I'm kinda worried about my Nintendo switch lite and that charging it from a humming/buzzing outlet can kill the console or the adapter.
Should I be worried ?

D

Deleted member 14196

I would get an electrician to look at it. Also you should be plugging it into a high-quality surge suppressor device

Jul 21, 2020
What this game all about? Is this a full VR MMO video game? Anyway, the way I see MMO genre, I believe that soon a lot of video games would work on VR mode. This fact never was such real after VR has been appeared. I think that video game industry has been changed a lot from the start. Each year video games become more and more interesting from the point of start. However, I prefer more classic video games that were released in the back of the Nintendo 64 times. Personally, I like to play in Pokemon emerald version. I don't have a Nintendo 64, but I use an emulator with the pokemon emerald rom that I downloaded for free at https://romsie.com/roms/nintendo-64/. It's quite impressive that classic video games can be downloaded easily, so that u won't miss the older video games..

Last edited: