[SOLVED] Can a [Molex to 6 pin] power my Zotac GTX 760?

Solution
Your PSU only has 324w on the 12v rail(s) so it is not in any way a "460w" PSU, and I believe it is identical to the "400w" model in the amount of power it actually can output, the only difference is what Cooler Master puts on the label. Its more of a 350w PSU, and extremely poor quality and dated at that.

Molex connectors are meant to power optical or hard drives and are NOT designed to feed the current required for a graphics card PCIe power connector, and so using one can lead to a disaster including fire, melted wires, and/or damaged hardware.

TLDR: No, as it is unsafe.
Your PSU only has 324w on the 12v rail(s) so it is not in any way a "460w" PSU, and I believe it is identical to the "400w" model in the amount of power it actually can output, the only difference is what Cooler Master puts on the label. Its more of a 350w PSU, and extremely poor quality and dated at that.

Molex connectors are meant to power optical or hard drives and are NOT designed to feed the current required for a graphics card PCIe power connector, and so using one can lead to a disaster including fire, melted wires, and/or damaged hardware.

TLDR: No, as it is unsafe.

Solution
I have a (cooler master rs-460-psar-j3) which is a 460w power-supply, my Gtx 760 needs 12 pin while the rs460 offers only 6 pin.
Is it possible to run a gtx 760 with a 4 pin molex to 6 pin connected to a female molex?

Could this work? -----> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-Pin-Molex...onnector-Converter-Adapter-Cable/122965168242
No. The two +12 volt rails combined only output 325 watts, so it is effectively not a 460 watt PSU and it's very old. You need a new PSU.

I have a (cooler master rs-460-psar-j3) which is a 460w power-supply, my Gtx 760 needs 12 pin while the rs460 offers only 6 pin.
Is it possible to run a gtx 760 with a 4 pin molex to 6 pin connected to a female molex?

Could this work? -----> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-Pin-Molex...onnector-Converter-Adapter-Cable/122965168242

IF... I were to suggest someone convert Molex to PCIe, I would NEVER suggest a single Molex to PCIe adapter. You learned about Ohm's Law in science class, right? Two Molex to PCIe would be the only way to go, but even then it's often questionable.

But, as others have said before me, that PSU is really, really, really old and wasn't a very good PSU to begin with. It's time to do an Old Yeller and put that PSU down and get something made to power a PC of this decade.