[SOLVED] Can a mousepad determine the mouse performance/speed?

Zeto

Commendable
Oct 16, 2020
Simple question, I use the Glorious Model D...

What is a generally good mousepad for a lightweight mouse to feel snappy and responsive?

My mouse has been feeling slow and sluggish on this mousepad (SteelSeries QCK Heavy ++)
When i use my Actual Desk for movements/aiming it feels so different like its snappy and quick again...

Anyone with the same problem lmk, and if you have any suggestions on a mousepad I should invest in, lmk too <3

Solution

What is a generally good mousepad for a lightweight mouse to feel snappy and responsive?

My mouse has been feeling slow and sluggish on this mousepad (SteelSeries QCK Heavy ++)
When i use my Actual Desk for movements/aiming it feels so different like its snappy and quick again...

Anyone with the same problem lmk, and if you have any suggestions on a mousepad I should invest in, lmk too <3
A mousepad that's slick and smooth with a little bit of texture would be the best imo.

A mousepad that's slick and smooth with a little bit of texture would be the best imo.

Solution