CAN AGP and PCI graphics card work together in ME?

G

This is a stupid question, but I can't help it

Is there software or can a software be made to run the 1st graphics card i.e. AGP and then 2nd graphics PCI type and may be even a 3rd and so on?

Is it a OS limitation, or there's simply no software for it? Or its a BIOS limitation?

Say if is the OS fault (i.e. Windows) and not software or BIOS then can something like LINUX be program to take advantage of it?

3D games will look much different if we can have 2 side monitors and 1 more read monitor on top of the MAIN monitor, where all are PCI say at low RES except the MAIN using AGP with hi RES.

Actually my VIRTUAL RECORDING studio with thousands (lie) of KNOB can be seen clearly without ...you know swtiching windows, and how I wish all PCI say 5 and the AGP can be used and I won't be in a headache some times figuring out why theres no SOUND! simply because the MUTE was on 1 channel but I can't see it because covered by loads of windows!!!:(

Dreamful question, hope will come through....

Dream-ON, so is my 1000-pin socket CPU and socketed north and south bridge, 256bit all BUS interface, bla bla bla!

Best regards
cx5

lostinms

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Windows 98, 98se , Me, and I think 2k support multipule graphics cards but I am not sure if it is just 2 cards or it can support more.