[SOLVED] Can amd r7 240 fit in my motherboard

pbisht2733

Prominent
Jan 25, 2018
Hey I am thinking of buying amd r7 240 but I don't know that it will fit in my motherboard or not...
My motherboard- Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2.0 (LGA1155)

Solution
Your motherboard has 1 PCIe 3.0 X16 slot. As long as nothing else is there, you can install any PCIe (pretty much everything made in the last 10+ years) ... that's assuming your power supply can handle it.

Not to be rude, but why the R7 240? There are faster cards out there that probably sell for the same price (I say that not knowing the price and what is available to you).
Your motherboard has 1 PCIe 3.0 X16 slot. As long as nothing else is there, you can install any PCIe (pretty much everything made in the last 10+ years) ... that's assuming your power supply can handle it.

Not to be rude, but why the R7 240? There are faster cards out there that probably sell for the same price (I say that not knowing the price and what is available to you).

Reactions: pbisht2733
Solution

pbisht2733

Prominent
Jan 25, 2018
Low

I am having low budget... I need graphic card for casual gaming without focusing much on fps