[SOLVED] Can AMD Radeon R9 280X run Red Dead Redemption 2 at 1080p?

Solution
Yes you can play this game on that screen resolution, since you qualify for the minimum GPU requirement. Though, you won't be able to MAX out all of the game's video/graphics settings, since this game is very demanding on the GPU.

But, you can always find the best possible performance of this game on your PC, by adjusting, and/or dialing down some of the graphic demanding settings to make sure the game runs smoothly, and has a decent playable FPS as well. A little bit of tinkering of the graphics might do the job. But you should be okay overall.

Minimum Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
  • Memory: 8GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770...
Yes you can play this game on that screen resolution, since you qualify for the minimum GPU requirement. Though, you won't be able to MAX out all of the game's video/graphics settings, since this game is very demanding on the GPU.

But, you can always find the best possible performance of this game on your PC, by adjusting, and/or dialing down some of the graphic demanding settings to make sure the game runs smoothly, and has a decent playable FPS as well. A little bit of tinkering of the graphics might do the job. But you should be okay overall.

Minimum Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
  • Memory: 8GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
  • HDD Space: 150GB
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
  • Memory: 12GB
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
  • HDD Space: 150GB
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible