Question Can an EXPERT PC BUILDER proof build this?

Darskovia

Prominent
Jun 30, 2019
Disclaimer: Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of thing or misplaced thread

Hello, friends
Long time lurker here and amateur PC builder, just wondering if someone could take a moment of their time to confirm that this list I present them is all compatible.
I am building my first PC after 7 years of using a custom build (pre built + Personally upgrading) setup and after checking it myself, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't wrong.
Again I have taken time to ensure that all these parts are compatible but something tells me I could easily miss something and end up with a really expensive jigsaw puzzle that will never go together.

Case: NZXT H500
Mother Board: MSI b450 GAMING PRO AC AM4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X GOLD EDITION AM4
CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Air Tower (Apparently it's 2cm shy off the screen of the case which I don't mind and I am not for the liquid cooling)
GPU: I am using my current GTX 1080 MSI
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) PC4-22400
PSU: Straight Power 11 750w - 80plus Gold Power Supply
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Desktop Hard Drive 3.5"

(Reason for building incase it matters; I am looking for another future proof 7 year build with at most only having to upgrade the GPU to replace my current build. I don't plan on any OC beyond a straight 4ghz on the clock.)

(I mainly have fears of BIOs and such as I have heard certain processors with motherboards are missing certain BIOs that lead to no start ups etc etc)

Thanks for any help and advice and a simple 'Yes it'll all fit' or 'A and B won't fit' would suffice :D

Darskovia

Prominent
Jun 30, 2019