Can an external hard drive be added to a 4gb xbox 360 console

sgt0227

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Hello,
i got my kids an xbox 360 (slim/corona hard drive), AND I WAS WONDERING IF WE COULD USE ANY flash drive to save games on. If so, would it be a simple "plug-save-play" process? HELP!!!

Solution

I'm sure they still allow you to save to a Xbox Formatted flash drive. And it should show up as a save storage device when you start up a game, just select it there, then you should be able to read your saves off your flash drive.

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
i have used flash drives for save games before on previouse console and dashboard revisions, i think it is still possible unless they removed that function, but i believe it is still able to be done.

lucarai

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012

I'm sure they still allow you to save to a Xbox Formatted flash drive. And it should show up as a save storage device when you start up a game, just select it there, then you should be able to read your saves off your flash drive.

Solution

Sahithya

Reputable
Oct 13, 2015
It is always a good idea to push to engage kids in active games that will bring health benefits. Though the Xbox 360 benefits are unclear,these games get kids moving. Here is A helpful and informative list of Xbox 360 games for kids: http://www.momjunction.com/articles/xbox-360-games-for-your-kids_00356199/