[SOLVED] Can any of these 450W PSU-s handle these components?

Mlado53

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
I'm looking to water cool and overclock an ryzen 5 2600(for now) and an gtx 1070ti.
Can any of these psu-s handle that: Seasonic SGX 450W;
Fsp sfx pro 450W;
TT Toughpower 450W gold.

I don't have any good alternatives in my country for an sfx psu.
If anyone is wondering, this is my countries market place : https://www.olx.ba/ .
(1KM=0.55$=0.51Euro ; PSU=Napojna jedinica ; shipping 5 $)

Solution
The seasonic 450 does have the requisite cables and should do the job.
Seasonic is good quality and can likely perform better than advertised,

But, I think you are wasting your budget on a liquid cooler.
ryzen 2600 comes with an adequate cooler and does not overclock particularly well.
I would use the supplied cooler and see how you do.
Then, if your oc seems to be limited by heat you can look into other options.
In general, an air cooler will perform as well as an aio in a decent case and be cheaper.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I'm looking to water cool and overclock an ryzen 5 2600(for now) and an gtx 1070ti.
Fsp sfx pro 450W;
TT Toughpower 450W gold.

If anyone is wondering, this is my countries market place : https://www.olx.ba/ .

I'd want 550w for that, but if your ONLY choice is those the ONLY one I would buy is the Seasonic.

If you can get a Seasonic 550w unit it would be far preferable.

ryzen 2600 comes with an adequate cooler and does not overclock particularly well.
In general, an air cooler will perform as well as an aio in a decent case and be cheaper.

Solution

Mlado53

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017

I'am currently using an fx 8300 stock cooler on it because i have bought only the cpu.
Looking to upgrade the cpu in future.

Hard to make recommendations if the prices are still mysterious. There are 4 SFX PSUs that I recommend, Corsair SF, Seasonic SGX, Fractal SFX, and EVGA GM. Which one should you pick depends on the prices. For a 1070 Ti 450 W is OK, but I would rather wait until you're able to get the 600 W especially if you can wait it out.

Mlado53

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Hard to make recommendations if the prices are still mysterious. There are 4 SFX PSUs that I recommend, Corsair SF, Seasonic SGX, Fractal SFX, and EVGA GM. Which one should you pick depends on the prices. For a 1070 Ti 450 W is OK, but I would rather wait until you're able to get the 600 W especially if you can wait it out.
The only other option is an 200$ sf600 (on olx).
Im gonna wait it out and try to get a better deal on something similar.

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
Fsp sfx pro 450W;
TT Toughpower 450W gold.

Whats your budget? I bought Seasonic GX 550W for 200KM (100 euros) month and a half ago. 650 W option is 120 euros.

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
My bad for not explaining.
Game007 -> https://www.olx.ba/profil/Game007
Doesn't have anything in stock and puts everything up for sale at really low prices.
Yeah. There are a lot of those unreliable sellers. Mickey84 is my favourite seller. Guy said that he can order even "exotic" things if something is not in stock. And he said that most of those things comes from stock in Netherlands and it can be delievered in about 3 weeks max. You can contact him and see if he can arange something for you.