[SOLVED] can any one recommend me good audio setup for pc

Mar 30, 2020
I really need help to find good speaker for playing music and games, mostly music tho, price range 200-300~ maybe 400 with subwoofer

Solution
The Logitech speakers will produce sound and be sufficient for games , im sure they will be very bass heavy, if you want to listen to music and have it sound good I wouldn't recommend little plastic speakers. I'm i bit of a stereo enthusiast your not going to get great speakers for your budget but you can do better than that.
Sep 13, 2020
You have two choices depending on quality of sound . An set of self amplified pc speakers or running an external amp and a decent set of speakers. Hifi is a thing and people don't realize how good music can sound through a good setup.

Sep 13, 2020
The Logitech speakers will produce sound and be sufficient for games , im sure they will be very bass heavy, if you want to listen to music and have it sound good I wouldn't recommend little plastic speakers. I'm i bit of a stereo enthusiast your not going to get great speakers for your budget but you can do better than that.

Solution

Latest posts