• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Can anyone double check this build?

James Orami

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015
Hi, I am upgrading my pc from the ground up and I haven't built anything in a very long time. Can anyone double-check this build for me and let me know if there are any potential hardware compatibility issues or much better deals on other similar components? Thanks. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WcCTV7

Darkbreeze

Titan
Everything there looks fine, but I don't like the choice of the 212 EVO. It's a budget cooler, and that is not a budget CPU or a budget build.

A better cooler would go far towards ensuring you don't end up with thermal issues. As well, you will want to add some fans to the build because that case only comes with the two exhaust fans. Adding two intake fans would be a very good idea.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS