[SOLVED] Can anyone has latest bios of intel dg33bu?

May 9, 2020
Hello everyone! Can someone has the latest bios for this intel board dg33bu? Because i can't find anywhere...

sorry for bad english.

edit: i don't have money for buying a new pc... because i live in Romania and everything is expensive, if i buy a new mb,cpu,ram

Solution
Intel's webpage does state they removed the downloads for it not too long ago. You will have to download form another source, which is risky. But to answer your question, this appears to be the latest verison from a (likely) thrustworthy website. Again, if you want to do it, do it at your own risk.
Why do you need to update the bios in the first place? If everything work fine, you should leave it as it is. And the update will likely not get you any performance boost, it that's what you were hoping for.

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
Intel's webpage does state they removed the downloads for it not too long ago. You will have to download form another source, which is risky. But to answer your question, this appears to be the latest verison from a (likely) thrustworthy website. Again, if you want to do it, do it at your own risk.
Why do you need to update the bios in the first place? If everything work fine, you should leave it as it is. And the update will likely not get you any performance boost, it that's what you were hoping for.

Reactions: mgneagra
Solution
May 9, 2020
I need a updated bios for upgrading cpu

fanboy1221

Honorable
Dec 1, 2017
Although it's not the official list, this should be accurate enough. Please confirm that the bios number for the specific cpu is equal or higher than your bios current version.
not for cpu, for to upgrade the freakin' ram, and that's make my pc run slower, on windows 7 64 bit.

But thanks for help me to make this board usable in 2020! with risk of flashing bios! have a great day! maybe this post will able to help some people that have similar board with flashing bios to latest bios!

fanboy1221

Honorable
Dec 1, 2017
Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS