Question Can anyone help me find a good case, please?

Anthony_36

Reputable
Dec 14, 2015
Hello,

So I'm in the middle of upgrading my PC big time, most of the parts I'll reuse from my old PC such as my SSD's, PSU & Graphics card (for now). But I plan on upgrading my Mobo, CPU, Cooler, RAM & eventually Graphics card.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I've got planned so far:
Intel i9-10900K @ 3.7GHz (Most likely going to overclock it near to 4.5/5GHz mark)
NZXT KRAKEN Z73
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E ATX LGA 1200 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 RAM

I'm planning on reusing these parts:
x2 Samsung 860 EVO SSD
x1 Samsung 860 QVO SSD
CORSAIR - TX850M Semi-Modular ATX PSU
Asus GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix 11GB GDDR5X
x2 120mm RGB fans. (I can't tell you what fans they are as I'm not 100% sure, they're pretty stock fans but work really well).
x3 Corsair SP120 RGB PRO Triple F

With the fans, I don't mind removing some or adding some if they come in the box, makes no difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is where it gets me a bit confused; I plan to upgrade to the GEFORCE RTX 3090 TUF GAMING 24GB GDDR6X a little bit after it comes out. But I've noticed it's quite a big graphics card, it's dimensions are; "299.9126.951.67 (mm).

I was planning on getting the Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case but I've noticed it's actually quite small, I'd have to put the CPU cooler radiator and fans on the front and then the 3090 wouldn't be able to fit, it just barely fits the 1080Ti in that position (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzfkTRKlUcA
).

If anyone is able to help me find a good Case that can fit all this in (Imagine i've got the 3090 now) I'd be highly appreciative! I'm good with PC's, just not cases. My current case is about 9 years old and barely fits everything inside.

Kind Regards.