can anyone help me out?

Barnes_1

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Hi, i got a dell optiplex 3010 desktop comp. And i just cant seem to boot windows and its stuck at dell logo screen.

Solution
normally when system like a dell sits at the dell logo it probably is having issues either with a usb device plugged in or the hard drive
if you have usb thumb drives plugged in , remove them, leave only keyboard/mouse, do you see the F2/F12 keys information top right corner of the screen?
can you try to boot machine again (press power 5 -6 seconds to shut it down manually and try again) and as soon as logo shows press F2 and I am hoping yuou can jump into the bios, in there look for SATA information and see if the system is recognizing the hard drive.
normally when system like a dell sits at the dell logo it probably is having issues either with a usb device plugged in or the hard drive
if you have usb thumb drives plugged in , remove them, leave only keyboard/mouse, do you see the F2/F12 keys information top right corner of the screen?
can you try to boot machine again (press power 5 -6 seconds to shut it down manually and try again) and as soon as logo shows press F2 and I am hoping yuou can jump into the bios, in there look for SATA information and see if the system is recognizing the hard drive.

Solution
I actually fixed a Dell system hung at the Dell logo yesterday, and I agree with the above. I pulled off all of the external peripherals and unplugged all non-essentials inside, and it worked. Adding them back one by one, I found in this case it was a jammed key on the customer's keyboard.