Can anyone here see their April bill?

debbie

Is anyone able to view the .PDF link to your April bill from the Nextel
website? I continually get a "system not responding...." error. As usual,
Nextel customer support has no answer.
Thanks for any information!

Debbie wrote:

> Is anyone able to view the .PDF link to your April bill from the Nextel
> website? I continually get a "system not responding...." error. As usual,
> Nextel customer support has no answer.
> Thanks for any information!

I'll let you know when I can log in - Right now I keep getting time-outs.

--

Mike Gratis

jwood

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2001

Better yet has anyone been able to read there Bill with version 6 of
Adobe???

"Debbie" <debbied3@nospam.bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Is anyone able to view the .PDF link to your April bill from the Nextel
> website? I continually get a "system not responding...." error. As usual,
> Nextel customer support has no answer.
> Thanks for any information!

myself

acrobat reader, yes. havnt tried the real acrobat.

"jwood" <jeffwood@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Better yet has anyone been able to read there Bill with version 6 of
> Adobe???
>

> "Debbie" <debbied3@nospam.bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Is anyone able to view the .PDF link to your April bill from the Nextel
> > website? I continually get a "system not responding...." error. As
usual,
> > Nextel customer support has no answer.
> > Thanks for any information!

debbie

I don't understand why but on the same day that I spent hours trying to read
it and hours on the phone with support, I went to my husband's laptop and
opened and read it with Acrobat reader with no problem. Nextel has no idea
why this happens. One person says "it's a problem with the website - it's
too busy", another says "it's a known problem - it's just a problem with the
images right now", another says "it's just with April's bill - it's sporadic
and should be fixed soon. Some people can see it all the time and others
can't. We'll fix it soon."
What a crock! And then the "supervisor" tells me she knows it's a problem
with the images but they don't have any way to actually communicate with the
technical people. They have one person that is a "go-between" and that's the
only way they have to contact tech support.
This is the kind of company that I want to have in charge of all my phone
calls and messages.