Question Can anyone identify this graphic card

Jun 29, 2019
I got a graphic card from Aliexpress says AMD r7 260x 2gb but since Iv installed that card iv never seen windows loading up completely .. i goes through windows boot screen and just after taskbar loads up ..I goes black screen and PC restarts again this cycle goes on and on and on...
But on chip it says AMD 1315

Iv got AMD fix 4300 processor
Gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3
8gb ddr3 ram
Supposedly r7 260x

I have a picture but I dont know how to upload it :(
Upload your image here and give us the link
https://imgbb.com/upload

AMD 1315.1-5 means It's not R7 it should be R5

AMD1315.1 = AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
AMD1315.2 = AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
AMD1315.3 = "MD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
AMD1315.4 = AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

AMD1315.5 = AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

Can you forward the same link that you used to place the order?

Reactions: Seshu1234
This can't be a R7 Chip can i see the link (Aliexpress). I have seen a lot of fake graphics cards on ebay and Aliexpress. Look like you got one, they simply change names to something higher but what really exist is that same old chips. Can't tell you anything without take a look at the link that you used.

Check this : https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/download-amd-radeon-adrenalin-edition-18-7-1-driver.html

Jun 29, 2019
This is the card iv ordered .. everything shows 260x 2gb but dosent work..if this is how do I convert it to original card.. how do I flash its intended bios to this card

Jun 29, 2019
It's definitely the Bonaire die so i don't think you got scammed there.
I think it's simply just a broken card.
That being said, i wouldn't recommend buying gpus from Aliexpress
But bro .. the card is working fine untill it automatically installs its driver.. then it starts failing .. it restarts over and over.. if windows fresh copy is installed it works fine but only on first start.. you can play any game .. you can test 3d mark score etc everything works fine but only on initial start .. if you restart it.it's gone.. you have to install windows again to make it work