Can anyone in here fix Pong Doubles boards?

i gotta think john robertson can do this

I talked to Alex Yeckley last June about fixing my Pong Doubles but
haven't gotten around to moving my games around in the garage to get to
the Pong Doubles cabinet. I sent him a schematic and he said he would
have to build a harness, about $15.00 and the repair cost would be a
little more than the standard cost but It will be well worth it. I'll
have to dig it out and send it in so maybe he can do them both at the
same time.
http://hometown.aol.com/severlander/pong_doubles.html
Sam
In Virginia

On 3 Apr 2005 20:56:05 -0700, "Sam In Virginia" <sverlander@aol.com>
wrote:

>I talked to Alex Yeckley last June about fixing my Pong Doubles but
>haven't gotten around to moving my games around in the garage to get to
>the Pong Doubles cabinet. I sent him a schematic and he said he would
>have to build a harness, about $15.00 and the repair cost would be a
>little more than the standard cost but It will be well worth it. I'll
>have to dig it out and send it in so maybe he can do them both at the
>same time.
>http://hometown.aol.com/severlander/pong_doubles.html
>Sam
>In Virginia

I have a Pong Doubles game for sale. Working 100%. $400 plus actual
shipping cost. No packing charge. Includes original cash box. Here are
some pictures:

http://members.aol.com/dgoooch/PongDoubles/

I also have an extra non-working Pong Doubles PCB. $25 if purchase the
game.

Dan in Denver

Click here for my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/68o72

www.classicarcaderesource.com

prOk <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote:
I need my board looked over, anyone around that can take this one on?

/brian

I can work on your board. I also work on breakout
and paddle battle boards.

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393