[SOLVED] Can anyone name this card?

Solution
You are on the right track.

My guess would be the main IBM chip there is some standard 2D graphics chip, wasn't able to find it, but the name is pretty clear (and they did invent the standard after all). 37RBG52FCF17-A

So a 3D accelerator plug in card is likely. Doesn't look like any of their other products. Could be a dev-kit or intended to go in something like an arcade machine.

Non-consumer hardware rarely gets much attention, Very early days of the internet. Only decent resource would be old trade magazines.
Feb 6, 2020
Here's a link to the photos I've taken of it -https://utopiatechnologies-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/paul_leach_u-topia_tech/ErTI3wMqP0pOufcLRqCdUrYBMwYNy7qCW6noaJogZqkv_Q?e=rezYAt

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You are on the right track.

My guess would be the main IBM chip there is some standard 2D graphics chip, wasn't able to find it, but the name is pretty clear (and they did invent the standard after all). 37RBG52FCF17-A

So a 3D accelerator plug in card is likely. Doesn't look like any of their other products. Could be a dev-kit or intended to go in something like an arcade machine.

Non-consumer hardware rarely gets much attention, Very early days of the internet. Only decent resource would be old trade magazines.

Solution