Question Can anyone please help me OC my ram

Aug 24, 2019
Hi everyone im new in OC and i wwant OC my HyperX Predator RGB 2x8Gb 3000MHz

I have enabled XMP Profile 1 and ram run on 3000MHz and if i enable Profile2 its run on 2933MHz

Running at 3000MHz is good - as it was advertised. If you want to squeeze anymore juice out of it, you will have to do this manually. Either you could tighten the timings to reduce latency, increase the MHz to boost speed, or a bit of both.

To start off with, on the kit of RAM you bought, what is the advertised latency at 3000MHz (you might need to Google the model number).

Reactions: blinkt
Aug 24, 2019
Running at 3000MHz is good - as it was advertised. If you want to squeeze anymore juice out of it, you will have to do this manually. Either you could tighten the timings to reduce latency, increase the MHz to boost speed, or a bit of both.

To start off with, on the kit of RAM you bought, what is the advertised latency at 3000MHz (you might need to Google the model number).

im not sure if its run on 3000MHz i just see when example set xmp profile 1 its show 3000MHz but when i run CPU-Z its show other numbers i use dram calculator for ryzen but all that settings and numbers i lose my mind there and not know what need to do

if you have Team Viewer do you can help me correct calculate dram timmings please

Does CPU-Z say 1500 or something similar? If so, then that is correct. Can you confirm what it says?
Another thing to make sure is that, if your motherboard has 4 slots, make sure the RAM is in slot 2 and 4, so that it goes empty, RAM, empty, RAM.

Aug 24, 2019
From your picture 1197.1 X 2= 2394.2 which is considered 2400 Mhz
you said "Profile2 its run on 2933MHz" =3000mhz

i think i do something wrong i not have experiance with dram calculator for ryzen nad may i enter wrong timing in bios do you can connect to me via team viewer and make correct calcualtion. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS