[SOLVED] Can anyone please tell me the exact cables to order for my psu, mobo, gpu etc?

Danib0y26

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys, I’m about to put in an order with cable mod for some custom cables but I’m a bit confused as to exactly which ones I need.

I want custom cables for my GPU, Motherboard essentially everything in my build.

My psu is a In Win Signature series SIII-1065W (the one that comes with D Frame 2.0) heres a link to the manual https://www.in-win.com/media/gaming-chassis/d-frame-2/20160824033059_62156.pdf page 9 and 10 shows the PSU.

My gpu is a Galax 2080ti HOF Hall of Fame Edition has 3X 8 pin slots

Motherboard is Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Extreme will paired with i9 9900k and I will have 1 ssd (m.2’s will be on the motherboard)

Sorry for the long post, this will be my first build and don’t want to order the incorrect cables, I understand you can just select your psu on cable mods but some of the names confuse me when it comes to which cable to buy and how many.

So if someone can just tell me, you need 3 of these, 2 of these type cables etc would be amazing.

Thanks so much for your time and any help.

Solution
Phone them and talk to them.
You'll need 24pin, EPS, PCI-E and as many Sata power and data as you think you need.

BUT for modular PSU's you should assume that they are all different, so talk to them to figure out which is correct for your PSU.

If they sound blank when you talk to them move on and find another cable modder someone will have done one of these before and understand what you are using.
You'll need 24pin, EPS, PCI-E and as many Sata power and data as you think you need.

BUT for modular PSU's you should assume that they are all different, so talk to them to figure out which is correct for your PSU.

If they sound blank when you talk to them move on and find another cable modder someone will have done one of these before and understand what you are using.

Solution

Danib0y26

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019

I emailed them, hopefully they get back to me soon, trying to find out quick though as I want to order this weekend, I live in Australia so calling them is out of the question. Starting my build next week so just trying to get everything I need. Thanks for the info anyway.

Danib0y26

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019

My PSU is actually listed as mentioned, I’m just confused as to what cables I need.

Danib0y26

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
S
dual will have 2 SATA power connectors, triple will have 3, etc. how many disk do you have or want?

So I just have the one samsung ssd 860 evo 4tb

The other two ssd are m.2 so no cables needed for those.

So do I just choose the SATA power option from the configurator? I assume that’s the one or no?