[SOLVED] can anyone plz share me a good stable overclocking guide for i5-4670k

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
hi, my cpu i5-4670k, gpu - 1050ti, mobo- gigabyte z87x-ud3h, bios version F9 . can anyone plz share me a good stable overclocking guide for that CPU

Last edited:
Solution
There is alot of different overclocking guides and settings you can use.
Start slow something like 4.0ghz on all cores, disable turbo boost obviously so you run all 4 cores the same speed. You can mess around with the C-states to see what suits you, running all cores at max speed all the time (disabling c-states) use this only if you cant get the overclock stable otherwise. You dont even need to raise the vcore / cpu core voltage that much, 1.15v should be fine for 4.0-4.2ghz depending on the chip.

this is fine guide :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLP3pGvnDU
Your question makes me think you don't understand the basics of overclocking. Overclocking, by definition, is working outside the guaranteed operating parameters. Every CPU is different in terms of overclocking so it would be useless to reccomend you any settings.

It's a try it and see scenario with every change. Just move up one small increment at a time. When it goes flaky set back one step and that's your "stable" overclock...until that changes. Chips age as they heat up and cool down so the "stable" part is ever changing.

There is alot of different overclocking guides and settings you can use.
Start slow something like 4.0ghz on all cores, disable turbo boost obviously so you run all 4 cores the same speed. You can mess around with the C-states to see what suits you, running all cores at max speed all the time (disabling c-states) use this only if you cant get the overclock stable otherwise. You dont even need to raise the vcore / cpu core voltage that much, 1.15v should be fine for 4.0-4.2ghz depending on the chip.

this is fine guide :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mLP3pGvnDU

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
hi, my cpu i5-4670k, gpu - 1050ti, mobo- gigabyte z87x-ud3h, bios version F9 . can anyone plz share me a good stable overclocking guide for that CPU
Start here: