[SOLVED] can anyone rate my desktop Pc for gamming

Solution
I play at 1920*1080
60fps
Trying to get the new Microsoft flight simulator.
But it needs high end gaming components

I actually own MSFS 2020 myself, and yes, it is definitely very difficult to run.

Your hardware is actually not too bad at all though. Tom's Hardware just did an article about running MSFS the other day, and a key takeaway was that 4 GB GPUs and 4 core / 8 thread processors struggled significantly; 6 GB GPUs and 6 core / 12 thread processors did much more reasonably. Seeing as how you have a Ryzen 5 and a 1660 Super, you're actually pretty good to go at 1080p so long as you keep the settings around medium in most cases.

You should honestly read the article, they did a good job on it...
Aug 24, 2020
Your GPU would seem be the only thing holding you back...but if it plays the games you want it to then I would rate your PC as good.
Right on sir the gpu is the main issue here i think what add on do u suggest i go with since its a custom built desktop.
Iam from Laos south east asia here its hard to travel or head to stores during pandemic might order something online.

I play at 1920*1080
60fps
MS flight sim is not like normal games, a fixed 30fps is perfectly acceptable. The gpu will be the limiting factor in this sim but as long as you carefully select settings it will run ok. If you want to try it then just get 1 month XBox Game Pass Premium and the sim is included.

Reactions: laokillerz8888
Aug 24, 2020
Wow thanks man never thought of the xbox premium pass yet it sure helps. One other thing in options menu while streaming kinda lag should i turn v-sync on or off this was the last of us part 2

I play at 1920*1080
60fps

I actually own MSFS 2020 myself, and yes, it is definitely very difficult to run.

Your hardware is actually not too bad at all though. Tom's Hardware just did an article about running MSFS the other day, and a key takeaway was that 4 GB GPUs and 4 core / 8 thread processors struggled significantly; 6 GB GPUs and 6 core / 12 thread processors did much more reasonably. Seeing as how you have a Ryzen 5 and a 1660 Super, you're actually pretty good to go at 1080p so long as you keep the settings around medium in most cases.

You should honestly read the article, they did a good job on it:

https://www.tomshardware.com/featur...or-benchmarks-performance-system-requirements

Reactions: laokillerz8888
Solution
Aug 24, 2020

You should honestly read the article, they did a good job on it:

https://www.tomshardware.com/featur...or-benchmarks-performance-system-requirements
thanks a lot man the article was brilliant know how to work on the settings cheers brother