[SOLVED] can anyone suggest a Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
EPS12V power supply with 6 molex connectors
i haven't seen a newer PSU with more than 2x molex connection in quite some time.
you may want to look into some modular sets that offer separate molex cables to purchase.

EPS12V power supply with 6 molex connectors
i haven't seen a newer PSU with more than 2x molex connection in quite some time.
you may want to look into some modular sets that offer separate molex cables to purchase.

Solution
I think you're thinking of more than two Molex CABLES. I think OP just wants 6 CONNECTORS.
the last set i've used only had a single molex addition included onto their SATA cables. a stupid design it seemed trying to interfere with cable management.
and the most of those available is 4.
but they do offer 3x connector molex cables that fit the "SATA/Perif" connection.

don't think i've even had a device that used molex power in 5+ years.
have just figured over the last few years they were finally phasing them out.

the last set i've used only had a single molex addition included onto their SATA cables. a stupid design it seemed trying to interfere with cable management.
and the most of those available is 4.
but they do offer 3x connector molex cables that fit the "SATA/Perif" connection.

don't think i've even had a device that used molex power in 5+ years.
have just figured over the last few years they were finally phasing them out.

Yeah. A lot of the cheaper, non-modular PSUs will mix Molex with SATA on the same cable, and you might only get two connectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.