Question Can anyone suggest me graphics and display settings for Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege???

Okay, never mind. But sorry, I really can't recommended any optimal playable graphics settings, because I don't play this game. Maybe others out here might help, or, you could also try asking this query over at the official UBISoft forum, if need be.

BTW, go to the Menu, and under the Graphics tab, select the "Auto detect" option ?? This should balance all the video/graphics settings based on your current Hardware,, IMO.

Reactions: itzVenom..

itzVenom..

Prominent
May 31, 2019
Okay, never mind. But sorry, I really can't recommended any optimal playable graphics settings, because I don't play this game. Maybe others out here might help, or, you could also try asking this query over at the official UBISoft forum, if need be.

BTW, go to the Menu, and under the Graphics tab, select the "Auto detect" option ?? This should balance all the video/graphics settings based on your current Hardware,, IMO

BTW, go to the Menu, and under the Graphics tab, select the "Auto detect" option ?? This should balance all the video/graphics settings based on your current Hardware,, IMO.
Thanks for your effort but. The auto detected settings don't even give 60 fps and gives a high temps like 90