[SOLVED] Can anyone tell me how many watts is this psu?

Mar 27, 2020
I assume its 350w because its written in total output but just wanted to confirm here. Here is a pic of it:

20201029-203737.jpg

Solution
I live in pakistan and i saw the gigabyte p550b 550w 80+ bronze for 9500pkr which is around 59 usd. Do you think its worth it?
It's not a great choice but certainly better than what you have now and the price fits your budget. Unless you can find a Corsair CX550 in your area the Gigabyte will work.
Mar 27, 2020
Thanks guys i was thinking of selling it and upgrading to a 500w 80 plus bronze psu, more specifically the 500w smart rgb psu by thermaltake as i was upgrading from a gtx 1050 ti to a rx 580 8gb. How much do you guys think i can sell this psu for? I am thinking of selling it for around 10 to 15$, is that a good price?

Thanks guys i was thinking of selling it and upgrading to a 500w 80 plus bronze psu, more specifically the 500w smart rgb psu by thermaltake as i was upgrading from a gtx 1050 ti to a rx 580 8gb. How much do you guys think i can sell this psu for? I am thinking of selling it for around 10 to 15$, is that a good price?
I would not sell it. It has very little value, but that's up to you. The Thermaltake smart are not good power supplies. You need to get something better to pair with an RX580. Until you are looking at an actual good quality power supply forget about RGB. Thermaltake uses RGB as a selling point on lower models since the power supply is not very good.

Reactions: King_V
Mar 27, 2020
I would not sell it. It has very little value, but that's up to you. The Thermaltake smart are not good power supplies. You need to get something better to pair with an RX580. Until you are looking at an actual good quality power supply forget about RGB. Thermaltake uses RGB as a selling point on lower models since the power supply is not very good.
Ohh ok, i probably can sell my psu though because i live in a third world country where even a gt 710 has a lot of value. Also, what psu would u suggest me to buy for the rx 580? my budget is 50$