Question Can anyone tell what possibly can be the issue?

Dec 21, 2020
I bought a PSU, a processor(Athlon), a motherboard (Gigabyte 4+4 pin ATX), & a RAM stick. Installed everything, booted, everything worked fine, but the cpu cooling fan was making annoying whistling sound. The cpu was replaced, installed it, the mobo, RAM & the PSU was same as before, but this time the system failed to boot.

The PSU was working fine with my old system (4 pin ATX) so I kept it & everything else was returned back.

Ordered another motherboard (Asrock this time, 4 pin ATX), Ryzen processor, new RAM. Tried to boot the system (with the retained PSU), only the cpu fan was running, there was no power in mouse, keyboard. Returned everything, PSU working finely with the old system so no point in returning.

Ordered a new Gigabyte mobo, new Ryzen processor, new cmos battery, new RAM sticks, & installed everything (with the same PSU). System failed to boot.

The new PSU that i retained works nicley with the old system but not with the newer ones, what could be the issue, everytime I got a faulty motherboard or RAMS?

Thanks.