Question Can Arctic Freezer 34Esports duo fit in CoolerMaster Mb311L

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
Hello as a topic name says can it fit?I need a smaller case such as CoolerMasters Mb311L is,but i am worried that my cpu cooler might not fit...(rest of the cases that are avaible in my country are either not to my liking or it has limited airflow)
Cheers and thanks in advance

himedavito

Commendable
Jul 20, 2020
Hello as a topic name says can it fit?I need a smaller case such as CoolerMasters Mb311L is,but i am worried that my cpu cooler might not fit...(rest of the cases that are avaible in my country are either not to my liking or it has limited airflow)
Cheers and thanks in advance
Cooler, and GPU Support
GPU and CPU cooler support is also really good – you can fit up to 344mm length Graphics Card and 166 mm height CPU Cooler. U will have pain in the arse with thr motherboard screws but u just measure or check the height of that cooler.

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
Cooler, and GPU Support
GPU and CPU cooler support is also really good – you can fit up to 344mm length Graphics Card and 166 mm height CPU Cooler. U will have pain in the arse with thr motherboard screws but u just measure or check the height of that cooler.
Really? Why so haha :D.I've recently been messing with my friend MB510 or 511 i forgot what was name of the case,had no issue with it.
After all given to bad case offers and uknown manufacturers here i've had much experience with cutting myself due to bad case designs/materials haha