Can Bob cain get his own newsgroup ? ..............please

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmc

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:31:15 GMT, "GKB" <gboboski@shaw.ca> wrote:
>And while we're at it how about rec.audio.overflow

I always find his posts interesting, and his, and others contributions
have built the backbone of this NG.

What do you do at a works party - just talk about work???

Must go now, it's a sunny breezy afternoon & I can hear the ice-cream
van coming down the street (hey! - is that doppler distortion I can
hear in the melody? :)

I only recently learnt that an ice-cream van's chime comes *not* from
a tape loop (as I had thought all those years), but actually from a
mechanical musical-box mechanism fitted with some kind of pickup

Which begs the question - which is the best pickup for a ice-cream
van's musical-box? (< $200?)

With respect,

> Which begs the question - which is the best pickup for a ice-cream
> van's musical-box? (< $200?)

That would be the new pickup system with dual sweepable active EQ made by
Seymour Duncan, it's called the "Double Dip" :)

One could hope. Mike Rivers has almost committed to opening it for him.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Ty Ford wrote:

> One could hope. Mike Rivers has almost committed to opening it for him.

You might think about laying off, Ty. We could find
ourselves in the same room some day and you're working hard
at setting up a bad situation by stalking me.

I have no intention of ever judging my behavior based on any
opinion of yours so you might as well get over yourself.
What Ty Ford specifically thinks of me or what I have to say
(or several other things for that matter) is irrelevant. I
know it is difficult for you to grasp but damned if I can
think why it should have _any_ particular relevance. All
you are doing is drinking poison hoping someone else will die.

What on earth are you doing in this thread anyway? You hate
OT stuff. Do you also watch a lot of porn to convince
yourself how bad it is?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

Bob Cain wrote:
> Do you also watch a lot of porn to convince yourself how bad it is?

Porn is bad ? :-(

--
Mark Simonetti.
Freelance Software Engineer.