Can burn CD-R but can't read in same drive

Madhatta

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2004

I'm able to burn a CD-R on my Yamaha CRW6416 drive but cannot read the dics
after they are burned. They are able to be read on other computers.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Dirt on read LED or bad read LED are common problems. Write & verify after
write should also fail.
"MadHatta" <MadHatta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm able to burn a CD-R on my Yamaha CRW6416 drive but cannot read the
> dics
> after they are burned. They are able to be read on other computers.

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.