[SOLVED] Can cpu cause no display on monitor?

Jan 3, 2020
Hello, i just finished building my very cheap pc under 200$, but i ran into a problem whenever i start a pc its gives no display to monitor. I tested ram, gpu, psu and i bought new motherboard too last thing remains is cpu, so my question is can Cpu cause no display on monitor?

Specs: I5-3470
Gtx 580
8 Gb Ram
Psu - deepcool dn 500

Solution
You see - cpus are really hard to kill. They have numerous protections built in.
Of course, this is possible with extreme overclocking/increased voltages/insuficcient cooling on cpu.

But I5-3470 does not support overclocking and running it on increased voltages makes no sense.

I mean - you have to test your system with another cpu, to be sure your cpu is the problem and not something in the rest of your system.

Lutfij

Titan
You're barely meeting the power of the system while that RX580 is in the system. You should also be building the pc with a reliable parts list, namely a reliably built PSU. You should work with a reliably built PSU capable of delivering at least 650W of power to the entire system.

How did you rule out that the rams, GPU and PSU as well as the board are all functional? Where did you source the i5-3470 from?

Jan 3, 2020
You're barely meeting the power of the system while that RX580 is in the system. You should also be building the pc with a reliable parts list, namely a reliably built PSU. You should work with a reliably built PSU capable of delivering at least 650W of power to the entire system.

How did you rule out that the rams, GPU and PSU as well as the board are all functional? Where did you source the i5-3470 from?

Gtx 580 not rx. I tested all of them in different system and they work just fine.

You see - cpus are really hard to kill. They have numerous protections built in.
Of course, this is possible with extreme overclocking/increased voltages/insuficcient cooling on cpu.

But I5-3470 does not support overclocking and running it on increased voltages makes no sense.

I mean - you have to test your system with another cpu, to be sure your cpu is the problem and not something in the rest of your system.

Solution
Jan 3, 2020

yep guess i will have to buy another cpu.