[SOLVED] Can CPU make AUDIO problems? (Ryzen 7 1800X)

Feb 12, 2020
That's the question, I got a new build, with a Ryzen 7 1800X, but when I do new windows install, I got this problem, the audio driver is not working on a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (Totally new), but ok try with the normal solutions, Bios Update, Manually driver install, use a windows troubleshooting, try with the device manager, windows reinstall, bios audio enable, all is working fine.

I try using a new Motherboard now with an Asus Rog X470 Strix, and I got the same problem, I try building this pc outside the case, but I got the same problem.

When I open the Audio Control panel I got this
https://ibb.co/4Zj55sz all I can see is AMD high definition Audio Device is not conected

but when I put HDMI cable the audio works fine, and the USB AUDIO works fine to, but Onboard audio is not working.

and that's my question, can CPU make audio problems to the driver?

I got this Problem with my Principal PC 8700K + z390aorus master and I got this problem 5 days ago, but I update my bios and restart my PC and is working fine again. :spamafote::spamafote::spamafote:

Solution
U sure you connected the cases wiring to the audio port on the motherboard. If so does the audio not work on the rear audio jack on the io shield
Feb 12, 2020
what error are you getting when you try to install the audio driver?

the driver makes the install with normally and says me restart the pc, but when the CPU goes up again is like nothing is happening:spamafote::spamafote:, no errors, no problems with the installation.

if you see I say manually install the driver I didn't get any problem doing this.