Can Dell Inspiron 3656 support 1050 TI?

Solution
They must be using a notebook APU in that desktop. (?)
I'm not sure on that particular model Dell. It is a bit strange in its design and might have some proprietary connections not found of retail PSUs. Jump over to the Dell forums and post that question if you don't get an answer here.

vagsoxcreate000

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017

What are the most preferable GPUs that can handle both 1080p gaming and the 240W PSU?

vagsoxcreate000

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017

It has the AMD FX-8800P, also this is my friend's PC and I want to help him upgrade this PC. Will it affect performance even if I upgrade the GPU?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Wait. Isn't the FX-8800p a new notebook processor? Isn't the Dell Inspiron 3656 a desktop PC?

vagsoxcreate000

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017

AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7 12 Compute Cores 4c+8g 2.10 ghz is what it exactly says. I have no idea about this processor as this is the first time I saw it. Also, can you change this unit's power supply? And if so, how much would a bottleneck processor affect gaming?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
They must be using a notebook APU in that desktop. (?)
I'm not sure on that particular model Dell. It is a bit strange in its design and might have some proprietary connections not found of retail PSUs. Jump over to the Dell forums and post that question if you don't get an answer here.

Solution