[SOLVED] can do a better choice rig for occulus quest 2 via link

anaturelover

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
HI

Things have changed sinced i looked at pc.

Im on a budjet iwant best bang for buck that will be kind of futurproof

Utilisation Virtual reality OCCULUS quest 2 LINK plugged in

i dont do much video editing and the graphic card i would like is one than is more than sufficent for occulus quest by link but i dont want to overkill it. If possible one not to noisy cause it can suck

Other thing is that ill dual boot so the gpu have to be working well with linux.

Could you guys tell me if i should change a component for wich and why

i have a antec cp 850 that i will continue using cause it is still good and though and i goes in my

antec p183 case from 2008

see pic canadian dollar
View: https://imgur.com/As5PzzT

tx

Lutfij

Titan
How old is your PSU that you want to recycle? If it's 8 years old akin to the case, please stop right there. You will need to invest more into your proposed build. Furthermore, you will also need to up your processor, since a Ryzen 5 will struggle. You should also stylize your post like this link. Include the PCPP link using the BBcode option towards the top right corner of that list.

anaturelover

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2012
How old is your PSU that you want to recycle? If it's 8 years old akin to the case, please stop right there. You will need to invest more into your proposed build. Furthermore, you will also need to up your processor, since a Ryzen 5 will struggle. You should also stylize your post like this link. Include the PCPP link using the BBcode option towards the top right corner of that list.
HI psu dated from 2009 and it is said to be a beast quality made see article . maybe not energy efficient but in canada it is ok.
it has a protection systems so i dont see why it would be a problem . where do you see a prob? tx