Can firewall be disabled via GPO?

I've got a few machines that the firewall in SP2 is causing problems on, and
I would rather just disable the feature altogether on an enterprise level.
Anyone know how I can do this via AD?

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:19:04 -0700, Kylek20 wrote:

> I've got a few machines that the firewall in SP2 is causing problems on, and
> I would rather just disable the feature altogether on an enterprise level.
> Anyone know how I can do this via AD?

XP doesn't have AD. Might want to ask this question in one of the server
newsgroups: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User