[SOLVED] Can game redemption codes be transferred???

savage8190

Honorable
Aug 27, 2017
I have a second redemption code for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare from buying a new GPU...I can't use it because I already own it; can I transfer it? I know it can be redeemed on another Geforce Experience account but I'm not sure if it has to be redeemed on the PC with the GPU installed.

Would love to swap it with someone who bought an AMD GPU and doesn't want their Ghost Recon Breakpoint code if possible...

Solution
if u use geforce experience than yes
if u do it on nvidia website, it doesnt say anything about having nvidia gpu at all

from nvidia QA
Q: I already redeemed one coupon for a bundle campaign. Could I redeem another coupon for the same bundle?
In most cases, one coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can redeem against an NVIDIA account that is not already redeemed a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a campaign bundle, you will not be allowed to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

savage8190

Honorable
Aug 27, 2017
u can redeem it on any pc
just log in and redeem (your or anybody else)

Ok cool. I know the AMD codes have a system check thing that makes sure the GPU is installed...but then it just gives you a code AFTER that to redeem on a store page. Geforce one stays linked to the geforce account, but I guess it doesn't matter if the GPU is there or not.

Anyone wanna swap? :)

savage8190

Honorable
Aug 27, 2017
Just tried to give it to someone and you have to have a qualifying card installed to redeem. Once you redeem it's transferred over to your Blizzard/Acrivision account, but it would have to be redeemed on my system I guess first.

if u use geforce experience than yes
if u do it on nvidia website, it doesnt say anything about having nvidia gpu at all

from nvidia QA
Q: I already redeemed one coupon for a bundle campaign. Could I redeem another coupon for the same bundle?
In most cases, one coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can redeem against an NVIDIA account that is not already redeemed a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a campaign bundle, you will not be allowed to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

Solution