can gta 5 run on my pc

Solution
You could on that 2nd Generation Sandy Bridge processor and the memory is fine, but you cannot run it playable with the built-in chipset graphics on anything other than the lowest resolution and quality settings (like 800x480, low textures, etc.). I've heard of guys running newer Intel chip on board graphics at 1024x768 decently with an i5 or i7 but that old i3 is severely going to hold you back in overall performance. Get a cheap used graphics card like an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti. They are selling for around $50 in the US on it. Of course if your PC is a laptop that won't help.
You could on that 2nd Generation Sandy Bridge processor and the memory is fine, but you cannot run it playable with the built-in chipset graphics on anything other than the lowest resolution and quality settings (like 800x480, low textures, etc.). I've heard of guys running newer Intel chip on board graphics at 1024x768 decently with an i5 or i7 but that old i3 is severely going to hold you back in overall performance. Get a cheap used graphics card like an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti. They are selling for around $50 in the US on it. Of course if your PC is a laptop that won't help.

Solution